YOUR IMPACT AS A VP ENGINEERING WITH TRU LUV:
At TRU LUV, we're creating the delicious future we want to live in, and we're living it today. As a VP Engineer, you will report to Brie (Founder & CEO) and work closely with our Directors, Leads and Engineering team to evolve our strategic vision and deliver day-to-day initiatives to scale our AI framework and our emergent content pipelines. You'll have freedom to experiment and discover new pathways to realizing our shared dreams. You'll lead, define and document your own purpose, mission, dreams, commitments, processes and results for your initiatives. Over time you'll build out a great team of engineers and support the extensive technological goals of our company. You will start with hands-on responsibilities, gradually delegating as you grow your team. You'll share code between #SelfCare and our social platform.
AT TRU LUV YOU WILL:
- Scale our collective care platform for social good and human development to replace current generation social media
- Mentor and grow a small team of inclusive, collaborative developers while working closely with our C-Suite
- Optimize for benefit, not compulsive use - leaving room for reflection and purposeful direction
- Incorporate principles of positive psychology, adult developmental psychology, social neuroscience, spiritual wisdom and lived experience
- Lead TRU LUV's technology through this next phase of growth and scale
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS FOR ME?
- You are passionate about human-computer interaction that stimulates compassion rather than shock, fear, challenge or danger - you want to discover an entirely new category of products
- You see and love the connections between spirit, science, personal transformation, social justice and planetary regeneration
- You are curious, self-aware, and open-minded
- You are an ambitious team builder
- You thrive in complex, creative and fast-paced environments
- You are comfortable working in non-linear, exploratory, and collaborative environments
- You have a deep understanding of the reasons underneath current app development best practices so that you can reinvent best practices for radical human benefit
- You are comfortable collaborating with C-Suite executives, experienced Board Members, and Advisors
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
- You are an expert in complex, interactive B2C environments such as multiplayer games or social networks
- You have mentored and grown development teams
- You enjoy working closely with the C-Suite and other leadership teams
- You have experience with Unity development, C#, AI and ML
- You have experience advocating for marginalized communities
- You have experience with meditation, somatics or transformational coaching
Artemis Canada Recruitment is handling this process. Our consultant Ashley, will work closely with you through every step of the process.
TRU LUV is focused on delivering a positive candidate experience. Our hiring process will resemble the following:
- Chat with our CEO and COO (Brie & Linn)
- Opportunity to experience a generative ritual (one of the rituals we run regularly with our team)
- A panel interview with Directors and Programmers
- An asynchronous bidirectional Q&A with all of TRU LUV's team
- A final panel interview with our Board of Directors and select Advisors
Our company is part of a transformative ecosystem rooted in plurality and equity.
We know our success emerges from these values. TRU LUV is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
DO I NEED TO MEET ALL CRITERIA TO APPLY?
Definitely not! TRU LUV welcomes people of all backgrounds who share our dream of transformative technology. If you share our interest in social movements, social neuroscience and compassion we'd love to connect and see what is possible!
We would love to hear from you - even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. Send us a note at email@example.com if you or someone you know is interested or apply here.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!